Systems & Application Manager APPLY NOW
Your exciting tasks and challenges:
Dwarfs is still at an early stage and therefore you can shape the future of the company together with other colleagues. We expect an entrepreneurial and hands-on spirit. Dwarfs is far from a corporate and intends to avoid this as long as possible. You need to love the fast-paced environment!
For our ever-growing software landscape we are looking for someone who takes ownership of our applications. Our company's growth relies on a solid backbone and that will be your core responsibility. You ensure that all processes within your scope of applications are aligned and everything continues to work. You are in charge of optimizations, onboarding new processes & applications and roll-out within the company.
We continue to grow and are constantly innovating to make everyone's work as exciting and effective as possible. You need to enjoy leading the automation and optimization of various processes, have an eye for detail and be able to understand business requirements. In this role you will be working closely with our Finance, Supply Chain and Growth team. Hence, you should be able master new software packages.
In this role you report directly to our CTO
Your responsibilities & duties:
- Optimize current and set up new flows and processes within our application landscape
- Implement, maintain and roll-out new flows and processes between our core systems (being our PIM, ERP, WMS and Middleware applications);
- Onboard newly acquired brands to our applications;
- Think along with creative new solutions to further automate processes within Dwarfs
- Maintain API/connections using our low-code environment
- Support/training of business teams; users
- Education: Bachelor or higher, with at least 3 years of experience in an IT, ERP specialist, business analyst, product owner or application administrator position.
- Affinity and passion for operational excellence.
- A pro-active entrepreneurial personality who likes to optimize processes, but also works in a structured way.
- Basic knowledge of API management and json, xml data structure and/or willingness to quickly learn this
- You like to work in a fast moving environment.
Nice to have's:
- Experience with ERP packages like: NetSuite, SAP, Oracle or Exact in either supplychain and/or finance.
- Previous experience with integrating software.
- Work experience in an e-commerce environment.
What's in it for you:
Besides offering a good salary, interesting stock-options are made available for our key-players who can benefit from the created upside at Dwarfs. You work together with experienced entrepreneurs who already built several successful companies. A great learning experience in an entrepreneurial environment.